Click here for our USA/Global store (non EU/UK)
Phonon 4000 : Mobile Hi-Fi phone
Please note: only purchase from Phonon authorized dealers to ensure warranty eligibility
A mobile hi-end system
Now carry with you the pure sound of the SMB-02, which has been highly praised in the professional audio world, with our newest mobile headphone, the Phonon 4000.
Foldable and compact, the 4000 are the perfect mobile headphones for enjoying the music you love as well as monitoring while in the DJ booth. Despite its portable size, the 4000 uses the same 40mm driver as the SMB-02 embodying the unique precision tuning expertise only offered through phonon.
Our in-house sound master is known for his golden ear, through which he tunes headphones in such a way that incorporates his own proprietary tuning materials and techniques. While this can be a costly process to most large manufacturers, phonon’s mission is to be uncompromising in the pursuit of sound quality.
With unprecedented space definition and sense of speed which characterizes phonon, the 4000 delivers powerful sound experience in a new convenient form.
The phonon 4000 are available in 2 models: Matt black and Silver hairline (designed by the Japanese illustrator and visual artist Tadaomi Shibuya)
XLR8R Magazine https://www.xlr8r.com/reviews/2016/11/xlr8r-review-phonon-4000/
Resident Advisor https://www.residentadvisor.net/reviews/19249
Magnetic Magazine https://ie.phononstore.com/blogs/news/phonon-4000-review-on-magnetic-magazine
Check out the video series here https://ie.phononstore.com/pages/phonon-4000-videos
Sound tuning by a mastering engineer
foldable perfect to carry
Large 40mm driver
Comes with an original pouch bag
Type: enclosed dynamic headphones
Maximum output sound level: 500mW
Playback frequency range: 20~22,000 Hz
Weight (including cable): 243g
Plug: φ3.5㎜ gold-plated screw-type stereo 2 way plug
Cable length: 1.5m
- Please ensure you buy only from Authorized dealers, we can only honor a warranty from an authorized dealer.
- Please always use the Phonon 4000 at a moderate sound level for safety and ear protection.
- Please be cautious not to pinch your fingers in between the hinges and other parts.
- Please do not disassemble, re-fashion or attempt to take apart the Phonon 4000.
- Please avoid dropping, jarring, or roughly handling the Phonon 4000.
- To prevent accidents related to broken wires, always handle the the Phonon 4000 cord using the connection plug.
- In public spaces, please be considerate and keep the volume at a level that does not affect other people.
- The earpads may deteriorate with use, and influence the sound quality of the headphone. We recommend changing the earpads approximately every 2 years.